Over jouw rol
ASM is a leading, global supplier of semiconductor process equipment for wafer processing. We deliver innovative technology solutions to the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. We are a dynamic, growing company and provide ground breaking solutions that are helping to make semiconductor devices smaller, faster and more powerful.
ASM International NV is headquartered in the Netherlands. Our over 1,700 employees are based in 14 countries, including the United States, Europe, Japan, Korea, Taiwan and Singapore. We benefit from this diverse perspective and the advantages of bringing together the best brains in the world to create new breakthroughs, turning today’s challenges into tomorrow’s opportunities.Jobomschrijving
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for executing all inbound material deliveries
- Responsible for the correct labelling & distribution of materials/parts for ongoing system builds
- Responsible for ensuring a safe and clean working environment within the inbound materials location
- Booking in of all inbound material deliveries
- Distribution of materials to correct project racking locations
- Execution of floorstock activities
- Support warehousing (when needed
- Resolution of material delivery issues with other SP&R departments
- Able to co-work with other departments within ASM
Wat kun je verwachten?
- Good relationship with suppliers (deliveries)
Connect is one of the main suppliers of technicians for ASM Europe. We are recruiting for various positions within ASM and the SP&R department. Because of the long and successful relationship we can recruit new technical employees using the ASM name.
We can offer new candidates a very interesting job within a continuously growing and changing environment. The primary and secondary conditions are good and even above market. Are you interested? Please, don’t hesitate and hit the apply button at the bottom of the screen.
Wat breng je mee?
- 2+ years related experience
- Able to work with MS Excel, Word, Access and Outlook
- Experience in SAP system is highly desirable
- Team player, self-driven and able to work independently towards achieving company objectives
- Good 'basis knowledge' of electrical and mechanical components
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment and to work within a variety of differing departments to support as and when needed
- Qualified to drive a forklift truck (would be an adventage)
- Able to execute basic Mechanical & Electrical assembly activities (would be an advantage)
Requirements: Other Attributes
Lees meer+Toon compacte vacatureweergave-
- Fast Learner
- Out-of-the-box thinking
- Able to multi-task
- Results orientated